Commercial Real Estate Financing
GET STARTED WITH OUR 60-SECOND APPLICATION
Get started today by filling out the form above. One of our lending experts will get back to you within 24 hours with a custom quote.
You will be asked to fill out an application. Our application process is free from stress and hassle.
Once your application is received, we may be able to assess and approve it within 24 hours.
If approved, your business can get funding within 30 days! Yes, this is faster than a bank loan in most cases.
Financing for Your Large Commercial Real-Estate Projects
Are you looking for financing to acquire or develop a large piece of commercial real estate? Let Commercial Capital Partners help you reach your goal. Our competitive commercial real estate financing program gives you the ability to make large real estate transactions.
Take Advantage of Our Lending Programs
At Commercial Capital Partners, we don’t limit you to one or two loan choices. We understand that different businesses have different needs, which is why we proudly provide a variety of financing options. Choose from any of the following portfolio products:
- Real Estate Bridge Loans: Consider this option if you need cash quickly, but just for a short while. A bridge loan is an appropriate source of financing if you’re waiting to be approved for permanent funding but don’t want to miss out on a great real estate deal in the meantime.
- Mezzanine Loans and Equity Financing: Borrowers often choose mezzanine and equity financing when they need funding for transactions ranging from $5,000,000 to more than $100,000,000.
- Conventional Programs: Our conventional loans are very popular for a wide range of properties, including stabilized investments and self-storage.
- CMBS Loans: Our Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities are sold to investors as bonds. They offer fixed terms and competitive rates with funding up to $50,000,000.
- HUD and FHA Loans: If you have your eye on Senior’s housing, multifamily housing rentals, or healthcare facilities, then you can receive the money you need to acquire, construct, or rehabilitate these types of properties through our HUD and FHA financing programs.
- 504 and SBA 7a Loans: Apply for either of these loans if you want great interest rates on owner-occupied properties or hotels (both flagged and non-flagged).
- Construction Financing: If you’re experienced with equity and need permanent financing for one or more construction projects, this type of loan is a good option.
- International Financing: Choose this financing type if you’re working on large projects overseas and need loan amounts up to $1,000,000,000.
Our knowledgeable financial experts are excited to explain each of these financial programs to you in detail. To claim your complimentary consultation on our commercial real estate financing options, please contact us today.